Metabolism, Absorption & PK/TK
CXR works with agrochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical companies to generate PK/TK, metabolism and absorption data for even the most challenging compounds and mixtures.
CXR Biosciences routinely works with agrochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical companies to generate metabolic profiling data for new products, data gap fill and update to new regulations to support resubmissions, for example agrochemical metabolism data as mandated by Regulation EC 1107/2009.
Study types include:
- Pharmacokinetic / Toxicokinetic profiling (incluing microsampling studies)
- in vitro and in vivo absorption of even the most challenging compounds and mixtures
- Reactive metabolite formation
- CYP enzyme reaction phenotyping
- CYP induction (human, rat, mouse hepatocytes)
- CYP inhibition cassette
- Plasma protein binding
Our metabolism and PK/TK capabilities are also integral to the following services:
For further information about our services, or to discuss a specific issue, please contact us.