Pharmaceutical & Biotech
CXR works with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies large and small to support discovery toxicology and investigative toxicology programmes.
Discovery toxicology services include target safety reviews, bespoke toxicology studies to support candidate selection, and human and rat CYP induction. We also have extensive investigative toxicology experience, helping understand mechanisms of toxicity to the satisfaction of regulators.
We understand the scientific and industry context in which such studies are performed, and our flexible scheduling means we deliver quality data in the short timeframes demanded by a pharmaceutical research organisation.
- Exploratory & Discovery Toxicology / Pharma Target Safety Reviews
- Exploratory & Discovery Toxicology / Pharma Discovery Tox
- Exploratory & Discovery Toxicology / Mitochondrial Toxicity
- Investigative & Mechanistic Toxicology
- Investigative & Mechanistic Toxicology / Non-Genotoxic Carcinogenicity
- Metabolism & PK/TK Support
- Dermal Absorbtion
- In vivo capabilities
- In vitro capabilities
- Microarrays & Toxicogenomics
- Custom Assay Development
- Transactivation Assays
- Microsampling PK/TK Studies