CXR has provided investigative & mechanistic toxicology services to the Chemicals Industry for many years.
We have helped customers (including global majors, industry consortia and mid-sized companies) understand the mechanisms of toxicity of bulk, fine and specialty chemicals and mixtures to the satisfaction of regulators. Our advanced analytical capabilities have allowed us to elucidate the routes of metabolism and absorption of complex chemicals and chemical mixtures. Where limited data exists , we also have particular expertise in using read-across approaches, performing short-term, cost-effective mechanistic studies on structurally-related compounds. Results are used to support read-across conclusions, for example in REACH submissions.
- Investigative & Mechanistic Toxicology
- Investigative & Mechanistic Toxicology / Non-Genotoxic Carcinogenicity
- Investigative & Mechanistic Toxicology / Endocrine Disruption
- Investigative & Mechanistic Toxicology / Nanotoxicology & Respiratory Toxicology
- Investigative & Mechanistic Toxicology / REACH
- Metabolism & PK/TK Support
- Dermal Absorbtion
- In vivo capabilities
- In vitro capabilities
- Microarrays & Toxicogenomics
- Custom Assay Development
- Microsampling PK/TK Studies